Nationwide 24 Hour Towing & Roadside Assistance
Free for 2 years! A gift to you with the purchase of any service!
The legal stuff:
This 24-hour Roadside Assistance Program (the "Program") will be given to you for no additional charge by us, the participating authorized service facility ("Facility") where you will receive service for your vehicle ("Covered Vehicle"). The program is administered by Automotive Business Solutions ("The Administrator"). All services provided through the 24 Hour Roadside Assistance Program are described below.
THE BENEFIT PERIOD: The Program begins on the date identified on your original repair invoice from the Facility and continues for 24 months from the date of your invoice ("Benefit Period").
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS? During the Benefit Period, this program provides reimbursement of 2 (two) claims per 12-month period for covered roadside assistance service, up to $100.00 per Covered Vehicle ("Benefit Limit"). Roadside assistance is available 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.
WHAT ARE THE LIMITATIONS?
- You may obtain Roadside Assistance for your Covered Vehicle from the service provider of your choice.
- You may also contact the Administrator for assistance in locating a licensed service provider by calling 1-800 217-8946. This toll-free number provides access to a roadside assistance dispatcher 24 hours a day, 365 days per year. This service requires use of a credit card to arrange for dispatch.
- When you submit your claim for reimbursement as instructed below, you will be reimbursed up to the Benefit Limit for Covered Services upon our receipt of your reimbursement claim.
- The Program is intended to cover emergencies and is not intended to be a substitute for proper vehicle maintenance or repair.
- The driver of the Covered Vehicle must be with the Covered Vehicle when the service provider arrives. Roadside assistance cannot be provided to an unattended vehicle. If the driver is not with the Covered Vehicle, you may be charged an associated fee that is not reimburseable under the terms of this Program.
The Program benefits are limited to the vehicle identified on the original repair invoice for the Covered Vehicle and will be provided to the vehicle owner, spouse and/or dependant children when driving the Covered Vehicle. Requests for Roadside Assistance will only be honored for Covered Vehicles under the Program. This Program is not transferable.
Vehicles with a manufacturer's load rating capacity greater than one ton, or any vehicle with a load rating capacity of one ton or greater designed for, built for or used in a private recreational or commercial application including but not limited to Class A (or Type A) motor homes and Class C (or Type "C) motor homes, vehicles used for competitive driving or racing, police or emergency service, principally off-road use (off-road use is described as driving on anything that is not a paved or gravel road maintained by the state or local authority), snow removal, carriage of passengers for hire, commercial towing, construction, postal service, farm, ranch or agriculture, motorcycles or trailers.
COVERED SERVICES: The following roadside assistance services are reimburseable up to the Benefit Limit:
1. TOWING - When towing is necessary, the disabled Covered Vehicle will be towed to the nearest qualified repair facility or the repair facility of your choice.
2. LOCK-OUT ASSISTANCE - Assistance will be provided in unlocking the Covered Vehicle in the event the keys are lost or locked inside.
3. FLAT TIRE ASSISTANCE - If the Covered Vehicle's spare tire is servicable, it will be installed to replace the flat tire. If the Covered Vehicle has no servicable spare of if it has two or more flat tires, the vehicle will be towed.
4. FUEL, OIL, FLUID AND WATER DELIVERY SERVICE - An emergency supply of gasoline (where permitted), oil, fluid and water will be delivered to any Covered Vehicle in immediate need. The customer must pay for the costs of the actual fluids delivered.
5. BATTERY JUMP-START - If a battery failure occurs, a battery jump-start will be provided to start the Covered Vehicle.
REIMBURSEMENT PROCEDURES: To file a reimbursement claim, you must submit the following information within sixty (60) days of the date of disablement:
1. Your current contact information including phone number and address, who was the driver of the vehicle at time of disablement and their relationship to the vehicle owner identified on the original repair invoice, and type of assistance for which you are requesting reimbursement.
2. A copy of one of the following documents: (i) the original receipt for roadside assistance service performed; or (ii) your credit card statement showing the charge for roadside assistance - please conceal your credit card number before sending your statement.
3. Copy of the original repair invoice from the Facility showing the following:
- Name and address of the Facility, and
- a legible Date, and
- Customer Name, Home Address, Phone Number, and
- Vehicle Year, Make, Model
SUBMIT REIMBURSEMENT CLAIMS BY:
FAX: 1-800-658-1246 (toll-free)
MAIL: ProVantage RSA, P.O. Box 33535, Denver, CO 80233
EXCLUSIONS: THIS PROGRAM WILL NOT PAY OR REIMBURSE FOR:
1. Repair or damage to a Covered Vehicle.
2. Cost of parts, replacement keys, lubricants, fluids, cost of installation of products or materials.
3. Tire repair on non-emergency mounting or removing of any tires, snow tires or chains.
4. Service on a vehicle that is not in safe condition to be towed.
5. Impound towing or towing by other than an authorized service provider, vehicle storage charges.
6. Any additional labor related to towing due to specialized equipment or processes required to transport your Covered Vehicle due to non-factory modifications or enhancements made to the Covered Vehicle.
7. Towing from or repair work performed at a service station, garage or repair shop; towing by other than a licensed service station or garage; a second tow for the same disablement.
8. Service of towing on roads not regularly maintained, such as sand beaches, open fields, forests, and areas designated as not passable due to construction, etc.
9. Towing at the direction of a law enforcement officer relating to traffic obstruction, impoundment, abandonment, illegal parking, or other violations of the law.
10. Traffic fines, citations, or penalties.
11. Coverage shall not be provided in the event of emergencies resulting from the use of intoxicants or narcotics, or the use of the Covered Vehicle in the commission of a felony.
12. Any roadside assistance services provided to a Covered Vehicle by a private citizen's assistance is not covered and is not reimburseable.
13. Non-emergency towing or other non-emergency service.
This Roadside Assistance Program operates through a network of contracted service providers that have agreements to perform road and towing service for the customers of registered automotive service facilities. As independant contractors, they have exclusive control over their own equipment and personnel. Neither Automotive Business Solutions nor the Facility is responsible for acts or omissins of service providers or other independant contractors.